Find interesting information on the Seattle area, the Seattle Floating Home community, Mortgage Lenders, and other useful Quacks on this page!
Seattle Real Estate and Lifestyle Information
Floating Home Loans
- Melanie Steinbach (206) 398-5523, Seattle Metropolitan Credit Union
- Larry Enselman (425) 670-9623, Pacific Crest Savings Bank
- David Raney (206) 436-8574, Sound Community Bank
City of Seattle Info
On The Water Living
- Find School Districts with the School District Finder
- Get Your Walk Score – A walkability score for any address.
- 40 Fun Facts about the State of Washington!
- Academy Award Voting with Rick Miner, article by Patti Payne, Puget Sound Business Journal 2/2006 (141 KB pdf article)
- Website Branding Article featuring Duckin.com
- “Moby-Duck” Harper’s Magazine
- Ducks Around The World article (307 KB pdf article)
Articles on Seattle Real Estate and Houseboats
- Rick Miner – Featured in Real Estate Executive Magazine (1.5 MB pdf article)
- Seattle Houseboats By Mike Dillon in “The Best of City Living”, a neighborhood newspaper (837K pdf article).
- They Really Float? From Jim Stacey’s Seattle Homes, Real Estate Around the Sound. Washington Professional Publications, Bellevue, WA
- “Feisty colony of houseboaters anchors unique community” By Mark Higgins, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reporter – with links to related articles
- “Flotation, flotation, flotation”. Frank Michael Russell, Puget Sound Business Journal
- Landless in Seattle Tom Stockley, Seattle Magazine